About the Jack Petchey Foundation
Established in 1999, The Jack Petchey Foundation gives grants to programmes and projects that benefit young people aged 11-25. The Foundation exists to raise the aspirations of young people, to help them take advantage of opportunities and play a full part in society. The major focus of their work is the Achievement Award Scheme. The Foundation focuses on London and Essex. Since it has been established the Foundation has awarded grants totalling over 70 million pounds!!
Within the club you have the opportunity to nominate one of your Players or Team mates for an award, the winner can then decide how to spend the donation from the Jack Petchey Foundation, some of the options are as follows:
- Training sessions
- Club attire (water proofs, drill tops, tracksuits)
- Specialist training (goalkeeping, agility)
- Presentation / Funday
- Coaching courses for younger members.
- Training equipment.
- Development fund
- Annual tournament
- Training jackets for your team.
- Team trip
- Help club ! (discuss with committee).
- Your choice (needs approval)
To nominate, please email email@example.com