Recognise one of your team mates and nominate them for one of our Jack Petchey Foundation Achievement Awards.
It only takes a few minutes and couple of sentences to say what someone did that made a difference, and your nomination can be anything that you think is worthy, some ideas….
- Player encourages team mates when things are not going well
- Player is supportive of his team mates
- The Player is not necessarily the best, but is always present and does their best for the group
- The Player is supportive of their coaches/managers
- The Player dealt positively with a specific incident
For further information and what an achievement award can be used for see our Jack Petchey Foundation page